We are delighted to introduce BRIGHT, the newest multi-format publication from the team at Making. BRIGHT focuses on centering diverse voices, wellness, repurposing, a respectful relationship to the environment, and the multitude of ways the act of making and craftivism touch our daily lives.
Each issue features a blend of print, digital, and audio features to create a multi-sensory experience.
BRIGHT, Vol.1 includes:
• Punch needle pillow + mental wellness
• Essay by Kelly Wright -Interview and art by Rachel Gloria Adams
• Crafty crossword by Michelle Beckett and Carrie Cooper
• Quilt wall hanging by Annabel Lowe Wrigley -Beaded bracelet by Donna Threadgill
• Pin cushion set by Nicola Natland -Papercraft box by Emily Ching -Gender expansive fashion essay by Emilia Bergoglio
• Repurposed terrarium by Keeley Michael
• Crafty comic by Melissa Kendall -Knit shawl + kerchief + story by Chase Harpole
• Crochet pullover + earrings by Quayln Stark
Experience the full spectrum of BRIGHT in Print + Digital + Audio formats.
• 5.5" x 8.5”
• Approx. 96 pages
• Printed in USA
• Access digital download on the Making app
• 200+ pages of explorable content
• Additional photography
• Resources for The Land
• BRIGHT / Vol. 1 Playlist
• Contributor quotes
• Bonus content
• Expanded notes section
• Patterns and project info included in the digital issue
• Garment patterns are sized up to fit at least a 60" bust measurement
• 2+ hours of bonus audio content featuring the voices of contributors and the Making Co. team
• Accessible transcriptions available
• Listen as you explore the Making app and other apps
Don't worry... We hate junk too. So when we email you, we'll make sure it's worth your while. Let us keep you in the loop on all our newest items, hottest sales, and community events.